29-31 Nundle Road, Woolomin$580,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: House
- Land size: 2022 sq metres
- Listing type: For Sale
VILLAGE LIVING - A NEW LIFESTYLE!
An immaculate & well presented home sitting on a level 2022m2 block & located only approximately 30mins from the hustle & bustle of Tamworth’s CBD so, if it’s about lifestyle & country living you are seeking, take a peek at 29-31 Nundle Road, Wollomin!
This property is still young home and offers an ideal opportunity for the young family or retiree looking to sit back and relax and focus on the gardening! On offer is:-
• Open plan modern kitchen / dining and generous living
• All 3 bedrooms are of generous size complete with ample storage
within built in wardrobes
• Easy flowing floorplan throughout
• Front & Rear timber verandah’s with gorgeous mountain view as the
backdrop - sit back and enjoy the sunset!
• Evaporative cooler for summer & wood heater for winter
• Garage PLUS Carport – both with power supply
• 3 x tanks – 2 that service the home PLUS it’s own bore
providing virtually an unlimited water supply
• 18 SOLAR panels – providing a huge saving to power bills!
• Quality fittings throughout
• Septic Bio Cycle
• Storage availability under the home with 2 access pointsClear
• Easy to maintain grounds offering established shrubs, hedges and
garden beds making it ideal for growing your own vegies
• A HUGE block – ideal for the boat – tradie & of course ample room
for the kids! This home would be perfect for entertaining!
Woolomin is a lovely little village and within a very close drive to Chaffey Dam which is perfect for the fisherman or skiing enthusiasts in the family.
With a local shop close by and an approximate 30 minute trip to Tamworth CBD it’s just perfect!
Our Vendors are motivated to move on – so, If you’re looking for a change of scenery you will certainly appreciate this gem!
Contact Marie Fenn on 0428 260 263 to arrange your inspection today!
More InfoDownload Brochure
Marie is a genuine agent that carries out her work with upmost quality and standards. She is a pleasure to deal with, makes things very simple and is always open to communication. Being a first home buyer it was daunting and often discouraging in a highly competitive market but buying with Marie was an absolute delight and I would not hesitate to contact her again in the future. She put my mind at ease and kept me updated regularly. I would highly recommend her to anyone in the property market.
- Olivia - Purchaser
I can't speak highly enough about Marie Fenn, Fenn Real Estate. She was honest, down to earth, reliable, and professional and kept communication open at all times. Marie made selling my home of 27 years fun and exciting, her knowledge and experience were very reassuring. I could not have got a better outcome and I recommend Marie to anyone buying or selling. Thanks, Marie.
- Sherrill – Vendor – Kurri Kurri
Recently we sold our house through Tamworth's Fenn Real Estate. Our dealings with Marie turned out to be a happy experience, one in which she proved her real estate expertise; as well, she was ready to help with any personal issues that arose. We would recommend Fenn Real Estate to prospective vendors and/or purchasers
Since moving back to Tamworth in 1996, Marie has been involved with property sales & property management of our investments through other companies and Marie has always been professional & trustworthy in all dealings with us. Congratulations on the opening of Fenn Real Estate Tamworth and we are looking forward to your success & future dealings